Sunday, June 18, 2006

Me and my boy

Page 5

This page was stamped onto scrapbooking paper and the faces punched out with a circle punch. I then found some old photos of my family and punched their faces to fit into the spaces. I applied metallic rubons to give more colour around the image.

Page 4

I stamped this image onto patterned vellum and overlayed it on another image stamped on pink shimmer paper. I've used serendipity squares I made last week with some organzer ribbon over the top and rub-ons and pink buttons to finish off.

Page 3

I stamped this image on a transparency using purple stazon. It didn't come out very clear so I layered it over some silk handmade paper and attached with eyelets to give a watery washed out look. I then attached some wire and beads at the bottom.

Page 2

I stamped the image using purple stazon onto white gloss card. I then applied alcohol inks around the edges and stippled the inner part with matching adirondack inkpads. I punched a small hole in the hats and put a few fibres through them. I covered the back of the front cover that you can see on the left with some purple and pink marbled paper.

Example for a swap I'm hosting

The image I have used is a Teesha Moore zettiology stamp that I recently purchased. This is the cover. I created an alcohol ink background (my new toy) with Nature's Walk and stamped with black memories ink pad. The background is done with perfect medium inkpad and dry brushed with Perfect Pearls using Curlicue background stamp.