Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Butterfly Angel



I have been having a creative frenzy of late and made this card using a few of the new products I have bought recently. The copper shim butterflies have alcohol inks on them to add a bit of colour. I have used some twinkling H2O's on the angel and column and behind the acetate with the sheet music. The wings behind the girl are german scrap. It was such fun playing with my new craft items. I am currently working on some pages for a Favourite Image Booklet swap that I am hosting. Will upload a few of the pages I have been working on soon. Am off to Fiji next week for my 40th Birthday - can't wait!

Ciao,

Sharon

2 comments:

Julie H said...

Hi Sharon

This is gorgeous, I hope the recipient is one who will appreciate it! Butterflies and angels go so well together - the whole effect is very peaceful.

carmel said...

Hi Sharon,

Nice to play with new things...it's a beauty. Enjoy turning the big 40, it comes but once, I remember well.

Cheers,
Carmel