Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Disappointment

Well nearly 3 months on from my 40th birthday and a lot of negativity I am starting to see the forest for the trees - I think! I haven't been creating, I haven't been blogging and I haven't been attending my normal craft and stamping groups. You want to know why? Well I'm certainly not one to hold back (probably one of the reasons I haven't made alot of close friends in this neck of the woods) so here it is. At the beginning of this year I said to myself - I'm turning 40, wouldn't it be nice to get a heap of birthday raks. So I set about from February onwards sending out a birthday rak to nearly everyone that came up on my radar from my main online stamping group. I reckon I sent about 30 raks out (yes I did keep records). Well anyway, in short when my birthday came along I received exactly 2 cards! I was absolutely shattered.

No comments: